Dear Students and Parents:
PBAT Presentation is a vital part of the Middle College High School experience. IT IS REQUIRED FOR GRADUATION.
PBAT Presentations begin in the Junior Year of High School and are REQUIRED for Graduation. What does this mean?
Present four (4) final projects, in order of your choice:
- UD Math project (Geometry II, Algebra or Trigonometry II)
- UD English project (Modern Lit, Classic Lit, American Lit or Advance Comp Lit)
- UD Science project (Chemistry I or Chemistry II)
- UD Social Studies project (American Studies I or II, Participation in Gov't or Economics)
- Present a reflection letter (at last PBAT presentation)
In order to graduate you must complete presentations for ALL FOUR projects.
Students are RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT LIMITED, TO PRESENT:
1-2 PBAT's Junior Year
2-3 PBAT's and reflection letter Senior Year